Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14091) Art: Package of resized flags II

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14091) Art: Package of resized flags II
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:01:41 -0700

The previous flag package replaced many flags that looked too small in
the game. This package will replace all remaining ones I could find.

Instead of simply stretching Sri Lanka's flag, I simplified it removing
the two colored stripes and the four leaves around the lion. This is
reducing the flag to the historical banner of the ancient Kandy kingdom
of Sri Lanka, from which the modern flag is derived (according to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Sri_Lanka)

Norway's flag is not resized, but simply cleaned up.

Daniel