Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14065) PR#14009 bug report: text overflow

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14065) PR#14009 bug report: text overflow
From: "joel.melamed@xxxxxxxxx" <joel.melamed@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:45:46 -0700

Um, sure. By "upload", do you mean send a civgame+year.sav to this e-mail
address, or do you mean log into the bug reporting website (
http://bugs.freeciv.org/) and do something clever there? The thing is, while
I can long into to the main site (http://www.freeciv.org/index.php/Freeciv)
easily enough, the bugs.freeciv.org <http://bugs.freeciv.org> site won't let
me except as guest.

Joel.

On 9/20/05, Jason Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can you upload either a savegame that shows the problem, and/or a
> screenshot that shows it in action?
>
> -jason

Um, sure.  By "upload", do you mean send a civgame+year.sav to this e-mail address, or do you mean log into the bug reporting website (http://bugs.freeciv.org/) and do something clever there?  The thing is, while I can long into to the main site (http://www.freeciv.org/index.php/Freeciv) easily enough, the bugs.freeciv.org site won't let me except as guest.

Joel.