Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13981) map scroll very slow

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13981) map scroll very slow
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:43:00 -0700

HEAD CVS 15 SEPT 2005 GTK2

Repositioning the main map by means of a right click with the mouse in the
map, is extraordinary slow. It takes approximately 1 second. This is on a 2
GHz machine with AGP graphics.

The real time map shift I've seen months ago also does not work.

The time for this set in local options is 30 ms. I'm not aware of any
conflicting options set.

My compile options are default, debug is not set. System is Debian Sarge.

Christian