Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13971) Data: Confederate nation

To: himasaram@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13971) Data: Confederate nation
From: "Brian Dunstan" <bdunstan149@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:14:11 -0700

Finally, a really appropriate civil war nation.

Technically speaking, the CSA was 11 states (or 13,
depending on which faction within two border states
one chooses to recognize).  Again technically
speaking, the CSA did not even exist.  It never was
recognized by any other power, and arguably has no
more status than that of any other short-lived rebel
group in any other nation.  Vichy France and Taiping
China come to mind.

http://mail.yahoo.com