Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] next changes for nations...

To: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] next changes for nations...
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:23:41 -0400

Before adding more nations I'd like to improve existing nations to meet some level of quality. This may (or may not) include:

- Use of new city styles (see PR#13893).

- Legends for all nations (better to do sooner than later since they must all be translated).

- 3:2 aspect ratio for flags. If this is what's desired, we should change the renderer to enforce it and fix any flag that doesn't show properly at this ratio.

- An updated file doc/README.nations explaining adding of new nations (flags and ruleset files and bootstrap data). This can be taken directly from the wiki I think. It should of course list our standards.

What other standards should we have for nations?

-jason