Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13939) AI sees Subs?

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13939) AI sees Subs?
From: "C" <bmorris3@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:45:21 -0700

Hi.  I have an opponent who's highest naval unit is an ironclad;  So
he's nowhere near having submarines.  Yet his ironclad just attacked and
killed one of my subs.  How did he see it?  Is this a bug?

Even if he accidently ran into it, shouldn't the sub be under water and
the surface vessel just cruise on past overhead?

Great game btw,