Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Disabling Scroll Bars

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Disabling Scroll Bars
From: YaChu Yang <yyan050@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:05:15 +1200

Hi guys,

I've been trying to disable the horizontal scroll bars in the CMA window tab
with the following code:

ScrollBar_Enable(pdialog->minimal_surplus[id], FALSE);

However, it doesn't seem to have any effect to the scroll bar. Am I'm missing
something?

Thanks for being patient with me :)

--
Cheers
YaChu

Smile-
it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.