Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13827) Contributing another ten nations

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13827) Contributing another ten nations
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:33:47 -0700

Hi,

I've been quite actively putting out what Per referred to as
"linguistic fluff" during the last few weeks. Well here's some more:
Ten new nations.

This is just a package of the new ruleset files plus flags. I'm not
providing a diff for the other files that need changing this time. The
truth is I had plans for posting these two at a time as proper patches
after my previous mega-nation-pack had been accepted/rejected. However,
having a very busy semester ahead of me, I don't know when I can devote
any time to Freeciv again. Since I already made these ten new nations,
it would be a waste to just let them lie around and rot on my
harddrive. So here they are. Please feel free to include them or
discard them as you deem appropriate.

New nations are:

Antarctican (fictional)
Armenian
Georgian
Illyrian
Kurd
Lunarian (fictional)
Malagasy
Mayan
Muscogee
Papuan

Flags:
Armenia and Muscogee flags are made with autotrace from free images and
then slightly edited.
Kurdistan and Luna flags are made by me using images from Openclipart.
The rest are from Openclipart.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Daniel