Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13730) 12+1 nations patch

To: himasaram@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13730) 12+1 nations patch
From: "Mateusz Stefek" <mstefek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 02:24:26 -0700

> [himasaram@xxxxxxxx - Tue Aug 23 09:51:46 2005]:

> I did however encounter a problem: The /data/nation/Makefile.in file
> didn't get updated with the new nation files listed in Makefile.am when
> I compiled and installed. I had to copy the new .rulesets manually after
> installing. Same with the flags. Perhaps a problem with my environment?

You should rerun ./autogen.sh, it will create Makefile.in from Makefile.am
You will need automake and autoconf packages installed to do that,
luckily this isn't needed to test the patch (someone else can check if
make install works properly)

Your patch doesn't apply:
[mateusz@localhost:nations]$ patch -p1 <~/14nations.patch
patching file data/default/nations.ruleset
patching file data/flags/Makefile.am
patching file data/flags/aborigines.svg
patch: **** malformed patch at line 304:
Line 304 is empty (without '+'). Removing it fixes the problem.

--
mateusz