Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Adding Things To the Game

To: YaChu Yang <yyan050@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Adding Things To the Game
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:01:02 -0400

YaChu Yang wrote:

I've also made a few C files for our GA, and we were wondering if I wanted to
have my files as part of the game what changes would I need to make so that my
code compiles and works with the rest of the game. Currently I hope to use my
files with the civclient.c file.

You have to add the files to the list in Makefile.am, then rerun autogen.sh. You may also want to add them to po/POTFILES.in.

-jason