Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13653) city icon update bug

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13653) city icon update bug
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:22:40 -0700

S2.0 CVS 11 AUG 2005 GTK2

I've seen this often during the last half year, and I think I caught it now.

An AI city in uproar is not presented with a lightning arrow to a human
opponent in sight. Especially you near that city with a ship, you see the
city in normal state when you are on a coastal ocean tile, and when moving
to the next costal ocean tile belonging to that city, the lightning arrow
shows up. I'm pretty sure the reason is not that the tile is blocked by the
ship.

Reproducible from savegame. Login for chris, and on a second client for
Anne. Move chris' battle ship at the coast near Petrozavodsk 2 tiles west.

Savegame bigworld+1530.sav.gz will be uploaded to RT, it is 860 KB, sorry
for this.

Christian