Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13292) Old bug? WinME crash #11263 (2.0.2)

To: emile_le_reveil@xxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13292) Old bug? WinME crash #11263 (2.0.2)
From: "Peter Schaefer" <peter.schaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:52:27 -0700

I have similar problems with the 1.14.2 I had, but not with 1.14.1
could someone create a diff between these versions for me? i'm not
familiar with the tagging ..

The city map seems to be affected first, it is drawn in the wrong size
with the win98 and doesn't fill the window.

it is definitely an internal windows98 error/permissiveness, but maybe
damage can be controlled.