Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13235) Endgame aborts

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13235) Endgame aborts
From: "David Gareis" <dpgareis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 22:23:21 -0700

This transaction appears to have no content
Freeciv-2.0.1-gtk2 is aborting during endgame map reveal in the attached
savegame.

The attached game on an 8,000 tile map with tons of units is aborting at
endgame, and returns to the title screen.  It looks like it is trying to reveal
the entire map, but fails partway through and aborts.  I tried three separate
times, one of which I disbanded most of my settlers and spys.  To replicate,
all that should be necessary is to click "End Turn".  Good luck.

game2end  -- Original with all units
game2end-cleaner  -- Tried disbanding settlers and spys to avoid "crash"

BTW, awesome work!
--
David

Discover Yahoo!