Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13222) my senate always dissolves

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13222) my senate always dissolves
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 19:06:24 -0700

The bug here is that it happens with no warning.  If you choose to
cancel treaty while in a senate government you are always plunged into
anarchy.  But there's no confirmation dialog for the declaration of war.
 Nor is there any way for the player to know what justifies declaring
war without dissolving his senate (if such is possible).

This is a severe gameplay bug and *must* be fixed before 2.1.

-jason