Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13180) Free railroad in cities and teams

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13180) Free railroad in cities and teams
From: "Mateusz Stefek" <mstefek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 06:38:46 -0700

> [Thomas.Strub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Fri May 27 09:13:40 2005]:
>
> Zitat von Mateusz Stefek <mstefek@xxxxxxxxx>:

> > When a team research railroad only one player get free rails in his
> > city.
>
> What was the bug with the old behavior?
>
> Every city from all players with railroad have railroad in their
> cities. (That
> is the old rule)
>
> Thomas

Maybe I wasn't clear enough: I do agree with the rule that if you have railroad
technology you should have also free railroad in your cities.
However, since the technology research code has been changed the found_tech()
function is called only once(for one player) when a team researches the
railroad tech.
--
mateusz