Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13043) trade calculation wrong?

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13043) trade calculation wrong?
From: "Brett Albertson" <brett.albertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:13:49 -0700

I was in the middle of a single player game using CVS head from about 2
weeks ago.  I updated today (5/11/05) to CVS head, loaded up the game,
and immediately noticed that many of my cities were in major disorder.
I went to the city dialog and noticed that the trade calculations don't
add up.  See attached JPEG.  Also, I noticed that the tooltips for
trade, prod, and  food were also messed up.  They seem to show every
effect being on.  See the other JPEG.  This is on Solaris 10 x86 if it
matters.

--
Brett Albertson

JPEG image