Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] font

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] font
From: Ruben Zilibowitz <rzilibow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:47:22 +1100

Just wondering, how can I change the font used in the chat window and in the messages text box etc. I don't know what freeciv looks like on other people's systems, but on my mac os x build, the font is really small. I can barely read it, and it hurts my eyes!

I assume I must change this as a build setting somewhere? Perhaps support for changing the font in the client preferences could be considered too.

Ruben