Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11795) Win32 client crashes, Freeciv2 beta4, beta5

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11795) Win32 client crashes, Freeciv2 beta4, beta5
From: "Vladimir Pekez" <vbpekez@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:28:02 -0800

This transaction appears to have no content
Hi,

At some point usually later in the game, the client crashes (without the
send error report to microsoft dialog box - it just exits the game). After I
load the saved game I noticed that AI took over my civ and already made a
mess ;)

I played huge maps both time (size = 29). I played in single player mode
using only the client (i did not start the civserver first as in multiplayer
games).

I attached two savegames, few turns before and exactly when the client
crashed.

Regards,

Vladimir