Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11686) unit_list_size(&ptile->units) == 0

To: chrisk@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11686) unit_list_size(&ptile->units) == 0
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:41:59 -0800

A backtrace isn't likely to be useful for this bug.  Only if you can
reproduce it or tell us what these crashes had in common (previously
there was a bug associated with watchtower vision) can we trace it down.

Fortunately the bug isn't that dangerous.  When we remove the assert the
code to correct the error will take over and everything will work ok.

-jason