Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10953) Japanese translation not displayed correctl

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10953) Japanese translation not displayed correctly
From: "愛宕直樹" <atagi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:46:44 -0800

Sad to say, the problem is still seen in the 5th beta.
But, I am told that a Japanese user found a way to solve this problem
by modifying Japanese freeciv.mo file.
I don't know details about this way. Now, I am waiting for a
contribution for BBS of Japanese freeciv
community by the Japanese user who may know such way.

Naoki Atagi   atagi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx