Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11573) Tilesets

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11573) Tilesets
From: "Sampo Töyssy" <sampo.toyssy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 04:34:44 -0800

I can not use the additional tilesets, only the ones that came with
the installation. The version is the 2.0.0 beta5 win32 released 10
Dec.

I have placed the tilesets under the data directory. The .tilespec
file is in /data and the tilesets are in their own respective
directories. Just like the default sets.

I don't know if this is a bug but i posted it anyways.