Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11520) beta 5 bug with tech advances not upgrading

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11520) beta 5 bug with tech advances not upgrading
From: "Andrew McPherson" <a.mcpherson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:12:53 -0800

On 15/12/2004, at 1:17 PM, Jason Short wrote:

> What's the bug?

The bug is that tech advances do not complete a technology researched.
I am using the mac version of freeciv provided by Saltybanana.com
http://blog.saltybanana.com/peel/comments.php?
y=04&m=12&entry=entry041213-085544

The bug continues to add science points to the tech being researched,
but the advance doesn't happen.
This leaves me to suggest that you have changed the tech advance scheme
without putting in the completed tech research function.

Obtaining tech by huts or by the great library seems to be unaffected.