Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11352) RT forms break lines poorly

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11352) RT forms break lines poorly
From: "Benoit Hudson" <bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 08:56:39 -0800

The 'Describe the issue' box breaks lines incorrectly.  I'm betting it breaks
lines at the side of
the box, which if you don't have the same font as it was developed with, means
you break
lines at some text width other than 80 characters (my first line here was 99
characters long).
Then, RT breaks the lines at 80 characters.  This looks pretty horrid.

The fix would be to have the input box feed extremely long lines to RT, and
only break the
lines once.  Glancing at the html, maybe this is just removing 'WRAP=HARD' ?
I'm guessing.

This is using Safari on OSX.