Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11331) prettification: topology index tooltip (gtk2)

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11331) prettification: topology index tooltip (gtk2)
From: "Benoit Hudson" <bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 21:17:21 -0800

Start a new game; hit 'game options' ; geological; hover over 'topology index'.
(1) the last line of the isometric/rectangular diagram is misaligned
(2) I think the iso/hex diagram is misaligned, because I can't for the life of
me
understand it.

The other two diagrams are fine (very helpful, too).

Note: it's not using a monospace font (looks like some variant of Times),
which may be the core issue.