Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11093) issues with fullscreen on dual-head

To: joel@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11093) issues with fullscreen on dual-head
From: "Paul Zastoupil" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:12:07 -0800

I'm also using NVidia's TwinView option.

I'm running Fedora Core 3 and tried running in full screen mode.

I experienced the same problem with the buy dialog.  This should be
corrected, as it can become unplayable if you can't find the window
because its modal.

However,the window manager keys still work for me.  I can alt-tab to
another window and I can also use my keyboard macros to lower and raise
windows.

--
Paul Zastoupil