Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10965) great library vs. freecost

To: chrisk@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10965) great library vs. freecost
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 01:43:24 -0800

This looks like a bug introduced by the new tech code.  In 1.14
saving_bulbs was only considered if it was the currently-researching
tech that was found.  If another tech was found the bulbs would never be
reset.

We could return to this behavior (which is different from the current
behavior, even under the patch I gave) but I'm not really sure it would
be better.  Any design people want to comment?

jason