Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10924) small issue I have had

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10924) small issue I have had
From: "Lee Murphy" <spudda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 20:37:52 -0800

I have discovered when playing the game on Fedora Core 3 (Test 3) that
if I choose to buy production of an item in order to complete it next
turn, the dialog box for "Do you want to pay blah gold for this item"
pops up BEHIND the city dialog box meaning I have to actually drag the
city dialog box down in order to choose yes or no to paying for the
building to be completed. I dont know if this is a bug, or something
that my system is causing, but it is the only issue I have found with
this game.

cheers and keep up the great work