Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10891) Bug Found

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10891) Bug Found
From: "Michael B" <sancto777@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:43:35 -0800

I have Windows 2000. I was using the second Beta
release of Freeciv 2.0. I had started the server
separate from the client. As soon as you press turn
done on the attached saved game, the server (not
client) crashes. I have no clue what causes this or if
it is only on my machine. I have attached the saved
game. I was playing against the computer.