Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10882) choose nation screen corrupted

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10882) choose nation screen corrupted
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 02:16:01 -0800

CVS 05 NOV 2004 S2 GTK2

The attached savegame has been created with CVS 04 NOV and contains a player
which has been created during game, with the following data:

[player7]
name="Jan Zizka"
username="Unassigned"
nation="Czech"
race=7
government_name="Republic"
government=4
target_government_name="Republic"
embassy=0
city_style=0
city_style_by_name="European"
is_male=1
is_alive=1
is_observer=0
ai.control=1

When I load the game into today's version, the 'choose a nation to play'
screen shows an additional line, containing (only) the following (at the
appropriate columns):

Dead Human

The Czech player is *not* listed.

When I login for that player entry, I get my (german, player0) normal game.

Christian