Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10859) unit icon in panel not updated

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10859) unit icon in panel not updated
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:59:39 -0800

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 10:27:58AM -0800, Jason Short wrote:
> Christian Knoke wrote:
>
> > The savegame also shows another bug: the unit display on the laft bar is not
> > updated properly. This has been reported earlier for GTK1, though I cannot
> > find the bug report.

> Can you report it in a new ticket with more explanation?

That's easy. Use the savegame arminius+1842m.sav.gz from bug reports
PR#8737 or PR#10857, respectivly. Go through the active units with 'w' key.
watch the icon for the active unit in the left panel. The unit icons are
displayed with a bug: the veteran status is not always presentent correctly
in the icon. It does not change.

> There are of course some known panel-isn't-updated bugs,
> but to fix it we need to know the exact scanario that causes the stale
> graphics.

Christian