Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10830) Trirem doesn't want to move

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10830) Trirem doesn't want to move
From: "François-Xavier Coudert" <Francois-Xavier.Coudert@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:42:12 -0800

Hi all,

Using 2.0.0-beta2 (win32 server and macos gtk home-built client), I built
triremes and can move them around my island, but they don't want to go on
see "didn't find route to destination", even if I only ask them to cross
see to go to a place I see (for example, the pole). So I cannot get out
of the island I'm on (alone, that is), and that's so annoying I'm not
going to play this game on to see if other sea units are affected.

Is this a bug? Can anyone confirm this behavior?

Thanks,
François-Xavier

--
François-Xavier Coudert