Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10828) Number of players bug (?) in Freeciv CVS devel

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10828) Number of players bug (?) in Freeciv CVS devel release freeciv-cvs-Oct-31.tar.bz
From: "Bert Bert" <xbertje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:30:45 -0800

Hi,

I have noticed a possible bug in the Freeciv CVS development
release freeciv-cvs-Oct-31.tar.bz, which I have downloaded from the
freeciv web site (-> download -> CVS snapshot overview).
I did not encounter this bug in the freeciv bug tracking system.

I'm using the GTK client.
If I type civclient at the command prompt and select Start New Game
then then using the up and down arrows in the Number of Players
field or entering will not result in more players than the default value
of 5 unless the enter key is pressed after changing the value.
This can be noticed by the Option: aifill has been set to ...
message appearing or not.
I do not know whether this is bug or a feature but at it seems that
previously pressing the enter key was not necessary I want to

Best regards,

Bart

MSN Music: new look! http://entertainment.msn.be/muziek/musicclub