Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10707) New leaders

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10707) New leaders
From: "Jason Tan Boon Teck" <jasontn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 07:38:11 -0700

Hi, I'm from Malaysia.

I was glad to see the addition of Malaysia inside version 2. May I
suggest the following additions?

1. Additional great leaders
a. Parameswara - founder
b. Raja Mansur Shah - most popular ancient sultan
c. Tun Perak - ancient prime minister
d. Hang Tuah - most popular ancient hero
e. Tunku Abdul Rahman - first prime minister of Malaya

2. Description of civilisation
Malaysia was started with the founding of Malacca by Parameswara in the
early 14th century.

Keep up the good work.

L8R

Jason Tan Boon Teck
"I do not wish to realise when I die, that I had not lived ... carpe
diem"

This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my