Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10091) Game balance adjustment

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10091) Game balance adjustment
From: "Brett Albertson" <brett.albertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:05:53 -0700

> [jdorje - Wed Oct 13 01:07:11 2004]:
>

> I don't know.  But I do know freeciv-cvs will only send one mail if
you
> commit to both branches with the same commit log.  This probably
also
> means if you make two consecutive commits with the same log it will
only
> send one mail.  That's assuming the commits are at about the same
time,
> of course.  The mail will list the files twice and may give either
> branch (in the "Branch:" field).

I just updated to CVS head.

[root@linux freeciv]# grep Science_Bonus data/default/buildings.ruleset
      "Science_Bonus", 50
        "Science_Bonus", 50, "Labs", "Building", "Library"
      "Science_Bonus", 50, "Building", "Library"
      "Science_Bonus", 50
      "Science_Bonus", 100
      "Science_Bonus", "Player", 50, "Labs", "Building", "Library"

Looks like a library is still a 50% bonus.

--
Brett Albertson
brett.albertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx