Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10503) Titlebar error

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10503) Titlebar error
From: "fuerst@xxxxxx" <fuerst@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:17:12 -0700

Hi

A bug in Freeciv 2.0.0beta1

I get the following error:
After I go into the "Local Options", my title bar disappears. It does not
matter if I change something or not, the window just fits into the left top
corner. After that it's easy to play, but I can't move arround the window, not
minimze it and it's always on the top, even if I switch the app. I made a pic
of it.

I use Gentoo, Kernel  2.6.6-rc1, gcc version 3.3.2, I use XFce 4.something as
GUI...mh...maybe the window manager would be good to know...xfce itself
(xfwm4)? dunno how to find out which one I'm using...what else do you have to
know?

the rest is very nice, keep up good work!