Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10403) gui-win32: multiple conndlg on server failure

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10403) gui-win32: multiple conndlg on server failure
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:46:58 -0700

If the server fails to load (and it does to me), gui-win32 will create
another connection dialog in addition to the present one, which will
remain in the "how many players do you want" mode. If you fool around with
the new connection dialog, you can create even more connection dialogs.

I don't know why the server fails. I just get "2: lost connection to
server".

  - Per