Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10376) RT bug RT_CorrespondAddressNotSet@xxxxxxxxx

To: mburda@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10376) RT bug RT_CorrespondAddressNotSet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:10:29 -0700

Marcelo Burda wrote:

> in patch 10047 when answerign to repply of            Tue Sep 28 20:31:53 2004
>  iget this erronous retourn mail

This happens with the 8008 port.  There are other configuration issues
as well.  I think the original RT installation had the code modified so
that it would do what we want, so although the new installation has the
same configuration it doesn't quite work.  The solution is to use the
same RT installation (since the binary-corruption-bug is a Perl bug).
The 80 port RT should just be changed to use the new Perl.

jason