Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10370) Civworld

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10370) Civworld
From: "Mike Kaufman" <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:02:04 -0700

So now civworld has its very own RT ticket. It's bigtime now.
Maybe eventually it'll get a folder. Then it'll be BMOC.
In CVS? Merely a dream...

Anyhoo, I've updated civworld to current CVS.

Many things have yet to be done. It is very feature-poor at the moment.

The things which are currently working are:

Single-tile paint tool.
Initial Settings (for the most part, scripts haven't been tested)
Nation Manager.
Map Generator.
Mass Mover
Place Unit
Place City
Load Game
Save Game

Things which do not work: Everything else including:

Rectangle Paint
Start Positions
Copy
Paste
Flip
Rotate
Mirror
Undo
City Dialog
Tech Dialog
Diplomacy Dialog
Attributes
Defaults
Secrets (I think this is going to get dumped period)
Change Homecity
Others? Probably

I would like to have some semblance of an editor before the release. We'll
see.

The civworld patch is big. Any snapshots attached here will be attached as
comments to the ticket, not sent to the lists.

If you feel you've got what it takes and would like to contribute (and get
your name in lights), drop me a line with what you'd like to work on
so we don't duplicate efforts.

-mike