Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10007) "celebrate" flag and CM

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10007) "celebrate" flag and CM
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 21:34:08 -0700

If the celebrate flag is set, the CM forces the city to have half happy
citizens with no unhappy ones.

But if the city isn't big enough, it still won't celebrate.  The CM
should know this and should ignore the celebrate flag.  The same is true
of the celebrate_factor.

(Is there a ticket for this already?  Somehow I think so.  But I don't
remember anyone making a patch.)

jason