Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9918) create a pleced map and rename map_temperatu

To: mburda@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9918) create a pleced map and rename map_temperature has map_lattitude
From: "Gregory Berkolaiko" <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 10:39:34 -0700

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004, Mateusz Stefek wrote:

> > [mburda - Fri Sep 03 21:12:37 2004]:
> > there is the spilted one
> >
> > Marcelo
> >
> You also introduce huts code in it.
> I added some comments and fixed style in few places.

Some random comments.

1. I think the pair create-destroy or create-free is more usual than
create-remove.

2. Indentation in create_placed_map looks wrong.

3. The comment
+  It can be used to many things, placed terrains on lands, placed huts, etc
should be changed to, say,
+  Map that contains, according to circumstances, information on whether
+  we have already placed terrain (special, hut) here.

4. In create_placed_map you can put an assert placed_map==NULL to catch
memory leaks.

5. You might want to make a macro
mapgen_place_terrain(x, y, terrain)
{