Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9758) Directory structure cleanup

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9758) Directory structure cleanup
From: "Marko Lindqvist" <marko.lindqvist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 07:38:52 -0700

  I think that it would be good idea to add new directory for
miscellanous files so they would not pollute directory structure
otherwise. At least tickets #9494 and #4712 are potentially adding such
files (former contains patch introducing empty.c and empty.o, latter
will introduce file containing number of cvs commits or something like
that, automatically updated by cvs). We could also clean freeciv root
directory from configure tools (AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR)

  - Caz