Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9714) Techs for free

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9714) Techs for free
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 01:05:54 -0700

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 10:27:00PM -0700, Jason Short wrote:

> > Every tech i choose to research next in science report I get for free.
>
> Are you sure you get it for free?  I think it might be that you had full
> research, but until you chose the tech to research none was given to
> you.  But as soon as you chose it you got it immediately.

When I saw this, the F6 report popped up with both fields == none.
I choosed a next tech and got it at once.

Possible that there had been a reseach point credit that was bigger than the
needed research points for the tech I chose; afaics the tech costs differ
much along the techs.

I'll try to look deeper into when it happens again.

Christian