Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9703) Dist doc/scorelog-v2

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9703) Dist doc/scorelog-v2
From: "Marko Lindqvist" <marko.lindqvist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:03:11 -0700

Jason Short wrote:

> What is this scorelog-v2 file?  Should it be distributed?  Can we give
> it a better name?  Can it at least explain at the top what it is?

It explains 'new' (v2) format of freeciv generated scorelogs. Anyhow, it
should be distributed as there is reference to it somewhere, mentioning
that file _is_ in doc directory; that's exactly how I found out that it
is not (in distribution). OTOH hardly anyone needs this file so we could
just change that reference so it says that document is available on
www.freeciv.org. But where that reference was, I no longer remember.

Better name would be in order even if it's not distributed (but again,
references should be correct) and I can't see better comments hurting
anyone.

  - Caz