Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9627) PATCH: correct some parameters in map generator

To: mburda@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9627) PATCH: correct some parameters in map generator and clean-up
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:39:26 -0700

I'm not sure I understand this patch.  But I'm not going to change the
default option values without discussing it with the design people.
Maybe that part (in map.h) should be split off from the rest?

Aside from that, can you explain more what it's supposed to do?  What is
the advantage of these changes?

jason