Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9650) cma detach and strange computation errors

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9650) cma detach and strange computation errors
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:11:00 -0700

CVS 09 AUG 2004 GTK2

attached savegame gives

1: CMA: Nam Dinh has changed multiple times due to an error in Freeciv.
Please send a savegame that can reproduce this bug to
<bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. Thank you.

on start.

The city used a cma preset. I cannot set this preset now, *but* using
another preset is possible. After that, I can switch to the preset it was
using in savegame state.

Preset 1 = surplus Gold -3, science and shields factors 25
Preset 2 = factors: science 5, food 15, shields 25

Christian