[Freeciv-Dev] SDL client - mouse buttons behavior

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] SDL client - mouse buttons behavior
From: Joao Paulo Liberato <jpliberato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 23:36:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello everybody,

I'm sorry to bother you with these questions, but I'm
new to freeciv development.  I downloaded a recent
freeciv code from cvs yesterday, and played for a
while.  I like to use the sdl client, but I don't like
the behavior of the mouse buttons.  I'd like them to
perform much like they do in civ3 or alpha centauri.
Accordingly, I made a small patch, to make the left
button move the units on the map if you keep it
pressed for a while or act as an action button if you
just press it, and use the right button to open a
context menu.
Of course, the default setup of the buttons is not a
bug, and, as far as I know, there's no request to
change it.  Anyway, I'd like to know if I could submit
my patch for appreciation.

Best regards,

JP Liberato.