[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7103) after enemies split one resulting nation's citie

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7103) after enemies split one resulting nation's cities were invisible
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:34:18 -0800

Hello,

a few days before I stumbled over the following:

I had built "apollo program" before and therefore was able to see all
cities.  When I took the capital of one enemy and the nation split into
two one resulting nation's cities became invisible in the overview
screen.  I was stll able to see the cities in the main screen.

I know that I was able to make them visible again but I can't remember
how.  I know that it was permanent from turn to turn and I had to
restart at least the client.  If I had to restart the server as well I
can't remember.

I will attach a modified screenshot for 600kb are too big.

bye

caspar

PNG image