[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7072) Tile graphics on the edge of new territory

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7072) Tile graphics on the edge of new territory
From: "raven@xxxxxxxxx" <raven@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 21:34:43 -0800

Using the Dec 6 Win32 CVS, I've noticed that you aren't given the same
graphical clues about what the next tile over is going to be as you used
to be.  I'm guessing this is on purpose, and I don't mind, but the way
it's done is a little disconserting.  It looks more like you know what
the next tile will be and then your wrong, rather than just not
knowing.  I suppose this might be much harder to do, but I was thinking
it might feel more comfortable if the last few pixels of the tiles
edging unseen tiles got a bit hazy.  That is, the pixels which relate to
what comes next would be fuzzy and uncertain, rather than certain but
often wrong.

It's a small thing, but I thought I'd put the idea out there.

--Zack