[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6994) Wish List: Cities should see their whole city ar

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6994) Wish List: Cities should see their whole city area.
From: "raven@xxxxxxxxx" <raven@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 06:55:54 -0800

When you settle a city, you don't see the whole city area unless/until you
explore it.  This strikes me as a little odd - it seems like towns-people
would explore as far as the whole area they're supposed to be able to use.
 I'd like (an option) to have the whole city area become visable when you
settle a city.

On a similar note, having explanding national borders akin to Civ3 would
be an interesting option too, at some point.

--Zack