[Freeciv-Dev] A new game

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] A new game
From: "Marcelo" <mamendes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 09:55:43 -0200

Hi,

I'm starting a project to develop a business game, and
it's pretty similar in some aspects to the work you do
on freeciv.

Once you have all the know-how of GNU and "open
projects", maybe we could work together with the same
people.

Basically, the idea is to create a business game, based
on a kind of MMORPG structure, with some aspects of
Civilization and Capitalism games.

This will be a good tool to students all over the world,
and also can provide tournaments among business
administrators and MBAs, evolving universities and
colleges in different countries using Internet.

I'm gathering people to the first phase, concept,
refining and modeling. After that it will be necessary
to gather all kind of developers and support team.

Please let me know what do you think about it.

Thanks,

Marcelo

AntiPop-up UOL - É grátis!
http://antipopup.uol.com.br/